The team behind Tagion has spent a significant amount of time, funding itself, while building core components: Hashgraph, Gossip protocol, DART database, HiBON data format, the underlying API and more.
We keep implementing new functionality and getting closer to the major milestone, where we can open-source the Tagion project and launch the main network.
- Ideation of BitCuits by Carsten Bleser Rasmussen.
- July - Tagion project is formally started by the three founders.
- December - 'Blockchain-based proof of concept network tested.
- January - Redesigned network to use Hashgraph instead of Blockchain.
- April - Confirmed that our design is not violating any patents.
- July - Implemented β-version of HBSON (now HiBON) data format.
- August - Implemented α-version of transaction API.
- October - Implemented α-version of Gossip protocol.
- November - Implemented α-version of Hashgraph consensus protocol.
- December - Formed the core principles of the node governance model. Successfully tested Hashgraph implementation in a closed network.
- January - Implemented α-version of scripting engine.
- April - Implemented α-version of DART.
- July - Filed patents for Gossip protocol and DART.
- September - Formed the core principles of the economic governance model.
- October - Implemented β-version of HiBON and HiBON-RPC.
- December - α-launch of developer package and test node.
_basicrelease on GitHub.
- July - HiBON release on GitHub.
- August - Alpha test network release.
- December - AlphaTwo released
- February - Tagion AlphaThree release
- April - Release of Tagion AlphaFour and α-version of Tagion wallet for iOS, Android and SDK tools
- May - Tagion AlphaFive/BetaOne release (The purpose of alpha releases is to have a stable core running distributed)
Will be updated soon…